Other Practice Areas
Personalized Services In A Wide Range Of Cases
When you are facing a legal issue, having an experienced attorney on your side is of the utmost importance. Regardless of the type of case in which you are involved, your rights and future can be protected through comprehensive legal services that are tailored to your specific needs.
At the Jamestown office of Robbins & Johnson, P.C., we pride ourselves on our ability to handle a vast array of cases for our clients throughout rural western New York. With more than 45 years of experience, our premier law firm is able to provide services often offered by large law firms but with the personal, hands-on interactions that you would expect from a small, dedicated law firm.
Additional Areas Of Our Practice
- General litigation: When you have a legal dispute, litigation may be involved. The litigation process can include sending request and demand letters, filing a lawsuit and completing all related paperwork, and even arguing the case in court if the matter cannot be alternatively resolved.
- Probate and estate administration: After a loved one has passed away, their estate must be handled and distributed. Debts are to be paid, and assets are to be distributed. This takes place through a process called probate, where a will can be validated, and if there is no will, the assets can be distributed to heirs and beneficiaries according to New York law.
- Nursing home planning: As part of planning for the future, it is important to consider what would happen if you or a loved one needed nursing home care. Through our elder law practice and as part of a comprehensive estate plan, we can assist you in structuring nursing home planning that can include spending down of your assets and what situations would warrant a move to a nursing home.
- Municipal law: If you find yourself involved in a situation with a city, town or county in the western New York area, having an attorney on your side is important. Municipalities often have a team of lawyers helping them litigate matters, which can be overwhelming to go up against on your own. We have a full understanding of the area laws and can handle a wide range of municipal issues.
- Land use and zoning: Whether you are an individual buying or selling a home, a business looking to acquire property or a developer investigating undeveloped property for future potential development, we can help with all land use and zoning issues that may arise. We are familiar with the area real estate and property laws and can assist you in dealing with other entities, including counties, cities and towns.
Talk To Us Today About Your Case
Whether your situation fits one of the practice areas listed above or not, get in touch with our firm to discuss how we may be able to help you. To schedule a free consultation, call our office at 716-486-3174 or contact us through our online contact form.